The head of the Budry commune, Józef Markiewicz cordially invites you to participate in the event “Water for the mill – opening of the mill in Budry”, which will take place on Sunday, August 7, 2022.
16.00 – The ceremonial opening of the Cultural Mill in Budry.
16.30 – Guided tour of the mill for invited guests. Additional entrances for visitors open from 5.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
4.30 p.m. – Performances by soloists and stage groups – part I.
17.00 – Zumba kids.
17.15 – Performances of soloists and stage groups – part II.
18.00 – Concert of the shanty band OKAW Sztorm.
19.00 – “Młyńska potupajka” with live music – part I. Potańcówka in front of the Mill.
21.00 – Mapping 3D “From the past – into the future”. Animation multimedia projection on the Mill building, giving the illusion of moving elements of architecture and creating a feeling of illusion in the viewer.
21.30 – Performance of the Fire Fire dance group.
22.00 – “Młyńska potupajka” with live music – part II dance party in front of the Mill.
The event will be accompanied by:
- Demonstrations of large-scale carving with the participation of artist Piotr Bogdaszewski from Ruciane-Nida
- Folk wreath weaving workshop.
- Bread baking workshop in the mill’s bread workshop.
- Pottery workshop in a mill pottery workshop.
- Workshop demonstrations on a potter’s wheel.
- Performative art therapy activity with wind, windmill, dust and grinding, led by artist sculptor, painter Jacek Felt- Nowakowski.
- Games for children in the treasure hunt organized by the Historical and Exploration Association of the Węgorzewo Land – Wendrusz.
- A block of attractions for children: Młyńska Zagroda, incl. face painting, glitter tattoos, braiding braids, pebble painting, outdoor large-size chess, circus workshops.
- Large-format painting “Postcard from the mill”.
- Outdoor painting workshops “Paint my world” “- realized by the Circle of Rural Housewives in Trygort and the Skiroławki Studio.
- A fair of regional products (including lamb, potato dumplings, ants, bread, dumplings) and a fish products stand – Mazurskie Ryby Wojciech Wojciul in Grądy Węgorzewskie .
- Demonstrations of first aid by the Volunteer Fire Department in Budry.