It was built together with a parsonage and an outbuilding between 1903 and 1905 and belonged to the Protestant parish. After the war it was taken over by Catholics as the church of the Elevation of the Holy Cross. The parish was canonically erected in 1962. The interior decoration dates back to the 17th century. The church belongs to the architectural monuments.